Good Hope Preschool’s mission is to introduce children to Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, through a Christian-based program aimed at balancing development in the following areas: social/emotional, physical, cognitive, language, and spiritual.
“Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me.” Mark 9:37
The most important goal of our curriculum is to help children become self confident, inquisitive, enthusiastic learners. This means encouraging them to be active and creative explorers who are not afraid to try out their own thoughts. We are teaching children how to learn, not just in preschool, but also all through their lives. We are allowing them to learn at their own pace and in ways that are best for them. We are giving them good habits and attitudes, particularly a positive sense of themselves.
Each day, children will be involved in free play, circle time, centers, snack time, and outdoor play. Regularly, they will be participating in chapel, music movement, library, science explorations, and sand and water play.
- You will find Good Hope Preschool in the Family Life Center (FLC), the building behind Good Hope Baptist Church.
- All classes meet from 9:00am – 12:00 noon. MMO meets from 9:00am – 11:30am.
- We follow the Wake County Public School System traditional calendar for holidays and workdays. However, our first day of preschool will be the Tuesday after Labor Day.
- All three year olds are required to be toilet trained by the first day of school. All children must also have their immunizations up to date before starting school.
- Each of our classrooms has one teacher and one assistant.
- Your child’s morning will be packed with stories, songs, movement, learning and play. Play enables us to achieve the key goals of our early childhood curriculum, The Creative Curriculum. Play is the work of young children!
How To Contact Us
Good Hope Baptist Church
6628 Good Hope Church Rd.
Cary, NC 27519